On Tuesday, September 1, the Board of Education heard feedback from staff and families regarding Back-to-School 2020 and approved adjustments to the 2020-2021 academic calendar. A memo (Spanish) was sent home with students on Thursday, September 3.
The following days have been moved from face-to-face to remote learning days.
- Friday, September 25 was an early release and is now a remote learning day
- Monday, October 12 is now a remote learning day
- Wednesday, November 25 was an early release and is now a remote learning day
- Monday, December 21 is now a remote learning day
- Tuesday, December 22 was an early release and is now a remote learning day
- Thursday, February 18 was an early release and is now a remote learning day
Remote learning day notes:
- Students who attend face-to-face will remain at home and complete assignments on their own schedule (asynchronously).
- Remote/blended learners will also work asynchronously.
- Teachers will hold office hours and communicate those prior to the remote learning day to aid families in scheduling.
- Assignments/packets for students will be posted/sent home prior to the remote learning day. This will allow students time to review their assignments and, if needed, join their teacher virtually during his/her set office hours with questions.
Find the updated calendar by visiting our website.