Board of Education Wall of Leadership and Service
Do you know of someone who has contributed to their community through service or leadership? The Mount Airy City Schools Board of Education is seeking nominations for the Wall of Leadership and Service being created at the Community Central Office.
Anyone is welcome to nominate a leader for consideration. All applications must be complete and include at least two letters of support.
The application deadline is Friday, May 5, 2023
Three ways to nominate:
- Visit bit.ly/MACSBOENom and complete the online form
- Download the form below and submit documentation by mail or drop-off to:
Dr. Kim Morrison 351 Riverside Drive Mount Airy, NC 27030
3. Email the completed form below and the required letters of support to Dr. Kim Morrison.
Nominees will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Attended or Graduated from Mount Airy High School
- Service to others
- Leadership ability and accomplishments
- Honors or recognition
- Character and Integrity
Name of Nominee: ______________________________________________________
Address of Nominee: ____________________________________________________
Phone Number of Nominee: (_____) ________________________________________
Name of Nominator: _____________________________________________________
Address of Nominator: ___________________________________________________
Phone Number of Nominator: (_____) _______________________________________
The following questions must be answered. Each answer has a word count limit of 500 words or a character count limit of 3,000 characters.
- Why do you believe the nominee should be placed on the Mount Airy City Schools Wall of Leadership and Service?
- How has the nominee contributed to their community or the Mount Airy community?
- Which leadership traits does the nominee portray and how has their ability to lead led to accomplishments?
- Is there anything else you would like for the committee to know about the nominee?