- Students will receive an annual pass for free admission to MAMS and MAHS athletic events. (These passes do not include admission to conference and state playoff games)
- Annual passes for community members are available for $100 at MAMS, MAHS, and The Community Central Office. These passes allow entrance into all home, middle, and high school athletic events except for conference and state tournaments.
- MAHS Band along with MAMS and MAHS athletic programs have been given budgets in excess of amounts provided in the 2022-2023 year to ensure there is no interruption in their programming.
- We have hired a full-time person to work along with a district committee to support fundraiser efforts such as ads on the scoreboard, ads around the football field, and ads in the middle and high school gyms. Plans for a fall fundraiser are in motion. Ad purchases can be arranged by emailing [email protected]
- Additionally, sports teams will be allowed to have one fundraiser per team for supplemental needs.
The Board of Education is committed to putting students first regardless of the challenges. We will all work together to make sure we are doing the right things for student-athletes.