Gameday information can be found below. If you have a question that isn't answered by this page, please call Mount Airy High School at 789-5147 or send a tweet to @GraniteBears.
- How can I buy tickets? Tickets can be purchased online by visiting GoFan. Tickets will also be available for $10 at Gates 2 and 3 located at Carter-Finley Stadium.
- How do I get there? Directions to Carter-Finley Stadium.
- Where do I park and how much is it? See the attached file below for complete details. Parking is $10 for cars and $20 for buses. Parking gates open at 8:30 am on Saturday.
- Where do I sit to support the Granite Bears? The West Side of the stadium will be used for Granite Bear fans. Enter through Gates 2 and 3. See the attached file below for complete details.
- What is allowed in the stadium? See the attached file below for complete details.
- Is there transportation? There is a fan bus that has 24 seats available (as of Thursday, December 7 at 3:45 pm). It will be departing from behind the gym at 12:00 Saturday, December 9th. Seats are being sold at the front office of Mount Airy High School for $23 (non-refundable). The deadline for purchasing a seat on the bus is 2:00 Friday, December 8. The bus should return home around 9:00-9:30 Saturday night with the option to stop for fast food on the way home.
- I can't make it to the game, will it be televised or on the radio? The game can be seen on WXLV/ABC (45.1). For those who do not have this channel, it can be streamed live online, for a fee, on the NFHS Network. Games will also be broadcasted by WPAQ 740 am (radio), 1300 WSYD (radio) and online.
- When are the players leaving? There will be a community send-off for the Granite Bears Saturday morning. Plan to be at the Commons Area at 8:15 am for their 8:30 departure for Carter-Finley Stadium. Players are leaving Friday, December 8 due to inclement weather concerns.